Renault Clio II - Headlights

For sometime I've notice that the headlights of my car have been fading,  then pealing.
A clean car with the fading headlights was a  very bad picture. Not mentioning that it blurred the lights at night, and the Car Inspection was close to fail the car because if it.





This is NOT detail. It's just a cheap way of fixing the fogginess problem of headlights. Making the lights brighter and safer. Sanding paper used: 600 / 1200 / 2000 - 3x 0,50€ Medium polish: 4,29€ Polish: 3,79€ I had trouble finding sanding paper thinner than 2000, so I worked with what I found at stores. Only used 1/3 of each sanding paper for both headlights.

This time I made a Time-lapse video of the work I did on my own car.

I already had some polish at home, so this restoration cost me 1,50€
Company's ask for 30,00€ (minimal) for this job.

Comentários